Dutch Apple Pie Cookies - The perfect little three bite dessert with a flakey pie crust, cinnamon apple filling, and a sweet buttery crumb topping!
- 1 roll of refrigerated pie dough (I used Marie Callender's)
- 5 small Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced finely
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
FOR THE STREUSEL TOPPING:
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups old fashioned oats
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons (14 tablespoons total) butter, melted.
You can read instructions at: www.lovelylittlekitchen.com