Snowball Christmas Cookies (best ever) ~ Simply the BEST! Buttery, never dry, with plenty of walnuts for a scrumptious melt-in-your-mouth shortbread cookie (also known as Russian Teacakes or Mexican Wedding Cookies). Everyone will LOVE these classic Christmas cookies!
- 1 cup (2 sticks/226 grams) unsalted butter, softened slightly
- 5 tablespoons (63 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 grams) kosher salt
- 2 cups (240 grams) organic all-purpose flour, such as King Arthur Flour®
- 2 cups (about 240 grams) finely chopped walnuts
- 1½ cups (about 188 grams) confectioners’ sugar, for dusting cookies twice.
You can find instructions at: www.wickedgoodkitchen.com