Old-Fashioned Spritz Cookies - perfect for your holiday table.
For the Cookies:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2¼ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Vanilla Glaze:
- 1 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Food color, colored sugar, nuts, candied fruits or candy as a garnish and decoration if desired.
You can read instructions at: www.savingdessert.com