Smooth buttery caramel, crunchy toffee chips, and a chocolate chips come in a No Bake Caramel Cookie! What's not to love!
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- ¾ c. butter
- ⅔ c. evaporated milk
- 1 5.1 oz. pkg instant butterscotch pudding
- 3½ c. quick oats
- sea salt to taste (I used a few grinds)
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ c. toffee chips
- Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and add oats, dry pudding, and salt. Let sit for a few minutes until it cools a little bit.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Add chocolate chips and toffee chips to cookie mixture. Gently stir being careful to not over stir or else the chocolate chips will be totally incorporated.
- Drop by cookie scoopfuls onto wax paper.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes.