Peppermint Snowballs are the perfect holiday twist on a classic! Packed with delicious peppermint flavor and just the right amount of crunch, these cookies are a must make for all your holiday baking!
- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ c. powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 c. flour
- 1½ c. Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Add ¼ c. powdered sugar, peppermint extract, and water and mix until combined.
- Mix in flour and peppermint baking chips.
- Chill in refrigerator approx. 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and roll in remaining powdered sugar to coat.
Adopted From: www.lemontreedwelling.com